I tried each version of already offered webviews (Default, Popup, Browser), but each has some problems in terms of usage in commercial applications.
- Default: When the user navigate out of initially loaded website, he loose the option to go back to the application
- Popup: The Close Button has no margin and it is uncustomizable (style missmatch with other parts of app)
- Browser: The Browser Panel is uncustomizable (style missmatch with other parts of app)
I think the fastest way to fix this problem is add an option for Popup version to customize the Close Button, so at least this version will be commercial ready:
- Customize Align - So we will be able to tell in which corner we want the close button (e.g. I would use bottom-left corner)
- Customize Margin or at least add default margin, because now it is stuck straight in corner
- Customize Sprite - So we will be able to add icon which fit for our app (e.g. I would not use a close icon, but the launch icon of my game, so it will be clear, that if the user select it he will go back to the app)